Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW at the Kraus House!!!


SNOW!! We finally got snow. It was in the forecast for last night and today. Last night before I went to bed I had decided to check one more time to see if there was snow. There was and it was coming down pretty good. It felt like I was in a dream. I woke up Chase and we both went outside to catch the falling snow. The fresh fallen snow felt like powder, so soft and beautiful. I put Chase back to bed and tried to stay up. I could have watch the snow fall for hours, but I got sleepy.



When we all woke up this morning, there was even more snow. It was everywhere. The kids couldn't wait to go out, and I couldn't either. We ate breakfast and got all bundled up. The kids were outside for about 30 minutes and then it just got too cold to even be outside. Chase had fun making snowballs and throwing them at me. Maddy is such a hawaiian baby, that she didn't want her gloves on, so with her playing in the snow bare-handed, her hands started to freeze and she started to cry. But everytime I put her gloves back on, she would take them off. :)


Here are some pictures and a few videos.

This picture is of our backyard.







No comments:

2 Dorks Are Better Than One

2 Dorks Are Better Than One
& If You Know Us, You Would Know That We Are DORKS

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed