Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Homemade Yogurt Parfait Recipe.

Ingredients;
1. Fresh Strawberries
2.Granola (I bought granola with rasins)
3.Yogurt
4. Honey


You can add or use any fruit. I prefer strawberries or blueberries. Same with the Yogurt any kind. I prefer plain or vanilla. Less calories.


Pour in your desiresd amount of yogurt, add in your berries. Don't forget to wash and cut up the strawberries. Then you add your granola. Last, add one or two drops of honey. Add everything in the amount you desire. Just not too much of anything.


Here is the finished look of mine;
The picture is a bit blurry but it tastes delicious. Trust me. I love it.



Even my Maddy loves my yogurt parfait.


No comments:

2 Dorks Are Better Than One

2 Dorks Are Better Than One
& If You Know Us, You Would Know That We Are DORKS

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed