Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ready For Easter!

Easter is special this year for the kids. They can actually go outside and look for their eggs, pick them up and put them in their baskets. There is more meaning this year and to all of the years to come, because they are now older. They Easter baskets that are already pre-made for children at Walmart or Target, ETC...are nice, but they are full of CANDY and toys that will fall apart within a week. This year I decided to make my own for the kids. Well the Easter Bunny actually made them .. ;) I picked my sugar free candy and nice toys, coloring books, crayons, bubbles, kites and books...to fill it up. Stuff I know will get put to good use.


The NICE coloring books, crayons, bubbles, and kites I bought it all at the Dollar Store..and everything there is $1. I love that store...and everything is nice. I wouldn't buy toys there though. The toys are too cheap. Coloring books and crayons are GREAT to buy there. Also the Tigger and Pooh books in Maddy's basket I bought at the dollar store. They are great board books.

Here are some pictures of Chase and Maddy's Easter baskets.


No comments:

2 Dorks Are Better Than One

2 Dorks Are Better Than One
& If You Know Us, You Would Know That We Are DORKS

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed