Monday, May 11, 2009

The Funny Face of A 3 Year Old


My 3 Year Old

That loves Katy Perry's Music. Whom is talking in FULL sentences and paragraphs. Whom can tell me how he is feeling and why. Whom can talk back to his parents and tell you what he wants and when he wants and even WHY, (watch out moms with children under the age of 3). Is interested in Space and Firetrucks. Sleeps in, in the morning past everybody else. Brings toys into bed with him, his helicopters and airplanes, as if he is going to get bored, but then falls asleep within 15 minutes of hitting the sheets. Goes potty standing up like a true man, watch out for the floor..sometimes there are shots that go overboard. Sometimes he pretends to be a power-ranger. He is trying to get into the big kid cartoons, some are okay and some I don't think he is ready to watch, or I am not ready for him to watch them (I rather have him watch Noggin or PBS). Loves the big kid girls next door and down the street, he could spend hours with them (Sorry Hunny). I love my 3 year old and I can't believe how fast time has gone, and I love blogs and the kid's aboutmybaby pages for letting me store all of this information to look back on, because now that I am a mom and as the years pass by, my cells in my brain are diminishing and my memory is getting shorter. :)

No comments:

2 Dorks Are Better Than One

2 Dorks Are Better Than One
& If You Know Us, You Would Know That We Are DORKS

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed