Sunday, May 24, 2009

My new favorite book


Now that I am a mom, a mom of 2. A wife, a Navy Seabee Wife. I know SOO much more now than I did before I go knocked up and married. When I was 18 I knew "stuff", but nothing compared to what I know now. I wont even start on all of the things I have seen since being married and a mom. BUT..... This book "Perfectly Imperfect" By Lee Woodruff is Amazing. It tops all books. Well me being an Adult and this is the first book I have had time to read other than grade school, middle school, high school must-reads and Pregnancy and Toddler parenting books, this book is AWESOME.

I love that SHE wrote it and it is all TRUE and came for her HEART. Us moms and wives can relate to it all.


Here is a link to a sneak peak at what you would be reading;



Please go out and by this book, and read it. You won't regret it.




No comments:

2 Dorks Are Better Than One

2 Dorks Are Better Than One
& If You Know Us, You Would Know That We Are DORKS

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed