Friday, December 25, 2009

Its been awhile



It has been awhile since I have wrote in here.Us the Kraus's have been very occupied. The last time I updated was in August right before my surgery. Lets say my surgery was successful. I now have another diagnosis, but I am living and thats what matters.
We moved from Granite Falls, NC to Virginia Beach, VA. We are really enjoying it here. We have wonderful neighbors and friends. The kids have other kids to play with and I am loving what the military has to offer here.
Over this year of 2009, I have blossomed into a new person. I love the new me and so does my hubby ;) . I think once you know who you are as a woman and what you want in life, its alot easier to love yourself. Once you love yourself, its easier for people to love you. I am not afraid of myself and I let me be me.
Madison is 2 now. Well to be specific she is 2 years and 3 months. Chase is turning 4 in a couple of weeks. Our puppy Yogi, if not a pup anymore. He is 1 now. Harley our bird is still hanging in there. Harley is now 14 years old. Andy turns 27 this sunday. It is his "Golden Birthday".
The Holidays were great this year. In October we had some of my family come out and we took a trip to Washington DC which is only 3 hours from here. Thanksgiving, I had more of my family come out and we celebrated with family and friends. Christmas was just the four of us, and it was grand. Andy has duty tonight so he went to bed around 3pm on Christmas day. Poor guy. Now onto 2010.
Andy starts Weapons Training 35miles from here. He will be doing training the whole month of January. I will hardly see him, but at least he will be sleeping at home. Andy then goes on FEX for a couple of weeks in March/April. Then he deploys to Lithuania in June for 3-6 months. I am going to get the kids the "Hug a Hero" Doll. I take a picture of Andy in his working uniform and upload it to the website, they then make a doll out of the picture. They are really cute. That way the kids can hug, kiss and take the daddy doll anywhere.
Madison has been battling ear infections all of this year. She is going to see a ENT doctor for her ears in January to see what they are going to do about her ears. I feel so bad for her. Ear infections are painful, and I don't want her going through it anymore. She has had 5 already this year and the infection she has now she has had for over one month. Madison has gone through 3 different antibiotics and they still are not helping. We will see what the doctor says in January.
Well, thats all I am going to say for now. Here are some pictures to recap the last couple of months of 2009.

No comments:

2 Dorks Are Better Than One

2 Dorks Are Better Than One
& If You Know Us, You Would Know That We Are DORKS

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed