Thursday, September 4, 2008

Maddy's First Birthday






Maddy had three birthday parties. One at her great grandma Barb's house in Ridgecrest on the 16th, then a party at Chuckie Cheese on the 31st and a party this weekend on her actual birthday the 6th of September at her Grammy's House in Oxnard. Madison got lots of gifts. Toys and clothes for winter. We are very thankful. A big thank you to everyone. Madison loved her birthday cake. It took her a bit to warm up to it, but once she was ready, she was ready. It was face first into the cake. I still can't believe our little girl is one. This past year went by so fast. I still remember exactly how the night went when I found out I was in labor with her. It was so unexpected so I don't think I'll ever forget. I am just glad that Andy got to come home close to her birthday. It was more special with him being here.
Madison's second party at Chuckie Cheese was fun. More fun for Chase and Andy and I then Madison. Madison isn't sturdy enough to let her walk, so she was in the stroller most of the time. I wouldn't recommend having a first birthday their. We didn't know any other children to invite either, so there wasn't too much going on. Chase will probably end up having his third birthday their. He is always asking to go to Chuckie Cheese. Madison mostly loved the pizza and cake. Andy and I earned over a thousand tickets though. Yippie.

No comments:

2 Dorks Are Better Than One

2 Dorks Are Better Than One
& If You Know Us, You Would Know That We Are DORKS

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed